中山大学论坛

标题: 【合租】Binjiang east road / Blue living community / 1 of 2-bed rooms [打印本页]

作者: pippowong    时间: 2018-8-22 18:38
标题: 【合租】Binjiang east road / Blue living community / 1 of 2-bed rooms
本帖最后由 pippowong 于 2018-8-22 18:51 编辑

Key words: Binjiang east road / Blue living community / 1 of 2-bedrooms / 2000¥ per month

My current roommate is going to do an academic visit overseas from 7th September, 2018. I am looking for a new roommate.

This is a 2-bedroom apartment, one of which will be available from 7th September, 2018. The apartment is on the 18th floor, in Blue living community, binjiang east road, just minutes' away from SYSU south campus. It also includes a guest room, a bathroom, and a kitchen (I rarely cook), which we are going to share.

The rent is 2000 RMB per month, lasted for ONE YEAR. Bills are not included, but shared with me. You pay for what you get in life!!!

I am a PhD student of SYSU, Chinese male but have several years' experience of living, studying and working overseas. My life is relatively irregular, but I am positive, neat, quiet, friendly and easygoing. I have various interests: music, movies, wines, to mention only a few.

However, I have a higher standard for my life, so I hope you are a neat and quiet person (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT). Easy communication, friendliness and punctual rent-payment are also expected.

Students or working staffs of SYSU only please.

Contact me by cokoe163@163.com with a title of "DOUBAN" so I can arrange a viewing. Chinese is OK. Sorry for this inconvenience since I am really fed up with chaos.

No couples, singles only. Both male and female are welcome.

Here are some photos of the bedroom.

003.JPG (27.25 KB, 下载次数: 25)

003.JPG

002.JPG (43.6 KB, 下载次数: 25)

002.JPG

001.JPG (66.78 KB, 下载次数: 22)

001.JPG

欢迎光临 中山大学论坛 (http://zsu.myubbs.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3